SoFly is actively seeking a new creative Mission Creator to bring adventure and excitement to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Are you a creative team player that wants to make exciting missions within Microsoft Flight Simulator? Are you able to bring together a vision in order to build a thrilling experience for newcomers and experienced simmers alike? Then we have the role for you!
We are looking for a number of individuals to join SoFly to create all-new Missions in Flight Simulator. You will build a number of landing challenges, discovery flights and more in order to create exhilarating missions for flight simmers around the world.
Our Mission Creators must be approachable, friendly and adaptable, whilst being able to try new things. You will be given briefings on what we want to create, whilst also having the chance to flex that creative brain to create missions that fit within our main goals.
This is a paid position based on a contracted basis. You will be given full guidance on what content we wish to deliver, access to tools and a bonus scheme is also available for those that go beyond expectations.
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable to join the team as a Mission Creator to email@example.com. Use the subject line ‘Mission Creator’.
Closing Date: 21st March 2022
Mission Creator Specs
- Native English language skills (written and speaking).
- Deep understanding of flight simulation.
- Able to create missions in Microsoft Flight Simulator using pre-existing tools.
- Able to follow a brief in order to make the required products
- Able to inject 3D models into the simulator using approved SDK techniques
- Works independently, and in a team towards a deadline.
- This role is remote.
You must be
- Approachable, friendly and sincere
- Adaptable and able to take on board feedback
- Dependable and someone who takes pride in their work
- Able to cope under pressure
- Willing to try and learn new things with an open mind
- 18 years old or above
Not required but desirable
- Able to create custom 3D models with appropriate texturing using approved SDK techniques