The official trailer for Aircraft Checklist Pro is now out. Watch how easy it will be for you to pull up any checklist for any included aircraft directly in your simulator.
Aircraft Checklist Pro gives you access to aircraft-specific checklists for all included Microsoft Flight Simulator aircraft. The 80+ page document provides you with everything you need to know to get your aircraft from a cold & dark state to the skies and then back to the ground again before shutting down.
Our custom-made application will allow you to access the checklist directly from within the simulator itself. Find the aircraft you’re flying and follow the tried and tested checklists just as real-world pilots would do. You will also have access to the PDF document, which can be saved to any device of your choice.
All default aircraft are included in Aircraft Checklist Pro, including the newly added 40th Anniversary Edition planes and helicopters.
Get ready to embark on your next journey and expertly pilot your aircraft thanks to Aircraft Checklist Pro.
Very soon. The date will be announced soon.
As with our other products, the price will be the same as our other utility tools. Aircraft Checklist Pro will be £7.99 (plus VAT) // $14.95AUD // $9.99USD.
Will be coming to PC via SoFly and OrbxDirect first. Will then be submitted to the Microsoft Marketplace ASAP.
- Checklists for all included Microsoft Flight Simulator aircraft
- Access directly from within the simulator via the in-sim toolbar (also compatible with Parallel 42’s Flow)
- Everything from the A310 and B747-8 to the Cessna 152 and CubCrafters XCub
- All checklists have been tried and tested ensuring from cold and dark to shutdown
- Over 80 expertly designed pages covering 45+ aircraft
- Includes recently added aircraft from the 40th Anniversary Edition
- Available in additional PDF format
- Free updates planned for more aircraft as they’re added to the sim