Our goal at SoFly is to create products that engage, entertain or educate. This is why we are always trying to come up with new ways to help simmers get more from their simulators in an easy and compelling way. That is why we are excited to announce Aircraft Checklist Pro for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Aircraft Checklist Pro gives you access to aircraft-specific checklists for all included Microsoft Flight Simulator aircraft. The 80+ page document provides you with everything you need to know to get your aircraft from a cold & dark state to the skies and then back to the ground again before shutting down.
You can access Aircraft Checklist Pro via the in-sim tool bar or by accessing the included PDF.
Our custom-made application will allow you to access the checklist directly from within the simulator itself. Find the aircraft you’re flying and follow the tried and tested checklists just as real-world pilots would do. You will also have access to the PDF document, which can be saved to any device of your choice.
Over 80 pages cover all the default aircraft in the simulator. Accessible at any time.
All default aircraft are included in Aircraft Checklist Pro, including the newly added 40th Anniversary Edition planes and helicopters.
Get ready to embark on your next journey and expertly pilot your aircraft thanks to Aircraft Checklist Pro.
Very soon. Date will be announced soon.
As with our other products, the price will be the same as our other utility tools. Aircraft Checklist Pro will be £7.99 (plus VAT) // $14.95AUD // $9.99USD.
Will be coming to PC via SoFly and OrbxDirect first. Will then be submitted to the Microsoft Marketplace ASAP.
- Checklists for all included Microsoft Flight Simulator aircraft
- Access directly from within the simulator via the in-sim toolbar (also compatible with Parallel 42’s Flow)
- Everything from the A310 and B747-8 to the Cessna 152 and CubCrafters XCub
- All checklists have been tried and tested ensuring from cold and dark to shutdown
- Over 80 expertly designed pages covering 45+ aircraft
- Includes recently added aircraft from the 40th Anniversary Edition
- Available in additional PDF format
- Free updates planned for more aircraft as they’re added to the sim