If you love communicating with the community, have a passion for sharing your insight and excited by the prospect of providing engaging content to simmers, then SoFly has the PERFECT role for you.
SoFly is looking for a dedicated, reliable, proactive and positive person to join our growing organisation to be a Social Media Manager. This dynamic role will see you working with SoFly and multiple developers build strong relationships with current and new customers through social media and produce engaging content. This role is about finding exciting ways to talk to people, open up discussions and go beyond just simply sharing posts/screenshots. We need someone who is imaginative, approachable, has a good sense of the community and can proactively come up with creative ideas to build on our social presence.
This paid role will keep you motivated with monthly targets, a supportive line-manager and access to industry-leading tools and contacts to assist you to make the most of the role.
Initially, you will be required to work up to 15 hours per week, with an opportunity for this to increase over time as work becomes available.
ROLE IN DETAIL
- Manage mailing lists and ensuring they are correctly tagged maximising performance/revenue opportunities
- Create engaging and targeted emails as part of an automated system
- Creating social media copy and create a series of engaging posts
- Create and manage social media page based on plan
- Engage with developers and publishers
- Use current real-world events and community events to help plan proactive social media engagement
- Record hours worked, along with reports on progress
- Report to SoFly CEO on regular progress
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Must be 18 years or over
- Must be creative, engaging, enthusiastic and have a passion to help people
- Must have experience within flight simulation and a good footing of current events and practice
- Must be able to communicate effectively remotely
- Must be able to prioritise and plan hours accordingly
- Must have some experience with working in a community or customer support role
More details will be shared during the interview process, including hourly rate, expectations and requirements.
It should be noted this role is based on a “contract” basis and you won’t be directly employed by SoFly.
TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/NNq7tnBEGM94ecAK6